** Free shipping on orders over $150 **
  • Bottle of 2011 MoBo Vino Syrah
  • 2021 ‘Silverfox’ Syrah - MoBo Vino

2021 ‘Silverfox’ Syrah

Regular price $36.00

2021 'Silverfox' Syrah

95% Shiraz / 5% Mataro rosé


The pride of our fleet;

Dangerously refreshing & super-smashable. Think red fruit, white pepper & jasmine building into a peppery punch of dark cherry and spice. Crisp acid and fine grained tannin. 

Hand picked from Black Wallaby Vineyard in Bendigo. 80% tipped direct to SS 1t fermenter & sealed with dry ice for 6 weeks indigenous carbonic ferment with no touch, The remaining 20% de-stemmed to tub & foot stomped daily with wild ferment. Both parcels pressed to french oak puncheon / hogs heads after extended skin contact (4 weeks). Topped once per week, 10 months maturing in barrel. 

VERDICT: Wears it's ‘syrah’ badge with honour. Que Syrah, Syrah...


Taste Profile


How we roll

Some SO2 added prior to bottling

Unfined & Unfiltered

13.2% ABV

Vegan Friendly



Free shipping on orders over $150. 6 bottle minimum for online orders. Get 6 of your fav, pick one of our packs or make your own... Just want one? Head into stockist near you →